Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Back in the States...about to move, AGAIN!

Hey everyone!

It's been eons since my last post, but I'm sure you're used to that by now. :-)

It has been a week and a half since I arrived back in Oklahoma from Korea, and I'm pleasantly surprised to report that I really haven't experienced reverse culture shock. It has been a great time to unplug, relax, and enjoy spending time with my family. Just last night, I sent my adorable and rambunctious niece and nephew back with their parents—it was especially nice meeting my nephew properly because he was only 3 weeks old when I left for Korea! My niece already knew who I was, but he now identifies me and knows that I'm "uncle." YAY!

My nephew likes to put on his
"mean face" whenever...well, just all
the time, really :-P

My adorable niece tries to do a mean face, but then
I tickle her and she breaks out a huge smile!
Uncle Willie wins!
On another note, I'm about to start packing...again...this time, to move to Washington D.C. There may be more updates after I get settled, but for now, my next "home" (there are quite a few of those) will be near the seat of the U.S. Government...

If New York is the concrete jungle where dreams are made,
then D.C. is the comparatively green yet still concretized jungle where laws are made! 
Until next time,

~Willie~